“We made it!” – Brandon this morning LOL. Today we are celebrating our 7 year wedding anniversary so I wanted to share some fun copper gift ideas including what I got him!
We always do a trip for our anniversary so we don’t really buy each other gifts but me being me always wants to do something even if it is small so I started following the traditional anniversary gift calendar and year 7 is copper!
- Collar Stays – A perfect and inexpensive gift for your man. Especially if he wears dress shirts frequently. These are the exact ones I bought Brandon 🙂
- Copper French Press – A great gift for the coffee lover in your life! AKA, me babe 🙂
- Copper Sound Wave – I thought this was such a cool idea for home decor. You can turn a voice or a song into this cool looking sound wave. There are also a ton of different background options as well.
- Cheese Board Set – A sweet gift option for someone who loves to entertain. I have this board but unfortunately mine didn’t come with the knives set.
- Copper Mugs– These are the copper mugs Brandon tried to surprise me with but I accidentally opened the package when it came in LOL. I also saw these wine glasses.
- Copper Constellation Picture – I always wanted to order a custom sky art picture! You can pick the night sky from whatever special date you choose. First date, wedding day, first day you met, etc.
- Copper Utensils– These are so chic!
- Cuff Links– Cuff links are always a great idea for your man if he wears suit jackets often. I bought these 2014 penny ones for Brandon but I really like these personalized ones too.
- Cooking Utensils – Great for any cook but if they don’t cook, these are still really pretty LOL. I may just order them for myself!
- Copper Frame – I thought this frame was so cute! If it went with our decor I would have totally ordered one of these.
- Money Clip – Love this personalized one!
- Copper Cookware– For the cook in your life!
- Catch All Bowl- Anyone could use something like this. I also found this one that is a little more masculine.
- Keychain– Such an expensive but thoughtful idea
- Wine Rack– Bonus points if you fill the rack with wine too! 🙂
- Beverage Tub– There are so many different ones you can get. I also love this personalized one from Etsy.
Shop Items Featured In This Post:
I hope this help those of you that might be needing a copper gift soon!