Reading through your favorite purchases from Amazon was way more fun than just me listing my favs! There were so many good ones but I narrowed it down to the top 30! These were ones that were sent in multiple times from a lot of you!
Favorite Amazon Purchases From 2020
- Desktop Vacuum – This is actually genius and funny LOL. I’m always getting crumbs on my desk when I am snacking and working!
- Tinkle Razor – Yep, I can agree this one is a must for all the ladies! If you have never used one, I wrote a blog post about them here.
- No Show Socks – I feel like I have tried so many no show socks and none of them stay up! I agree with you guys when you said these are the best no show socks ever!
- Milk Frother – Apparently I am the only one in the world that doesn’t own a milk frother? LOL
- Essence Mascara – Okay I don’t wear mascara really because I have lash extensions but holy moly the amount of you who raved about this product!!
- Silicone Loofah – I have talked about this product many times before. Loofahs harbor so much bacteria. Silicone is super easy to clean when it gets dirty and limits bacteria.
- JS Joy Initial Necklace – For $11 I am gonna have to buy one for myself too!
- Silicone Baking Mat– This was probably one of my fav purchases too! Easy to clean and less foil being used!
- Drill Brush Attachments for Cleaning – OMG! I totally forgot I own this and also trying to remember where I placed it during the move? LOL. Anyway, I was influenced to buy this after I had paint splattered all over my old office tile floor. Instead of it taking me forever to clean up the dried paint I purchased this, attached to Brandon’s drill and easily scrubbed the paint right off with just water! Use for cleaning grout, bathrooms, all the things! It actually works so well and I can’t believe I forgot I had one, haha!
- Quilted Comforter Duvet Insert – When we were searching for a new comforter, this was the one that was most recommended. Not surprised it made ya’lls list for top favorite Amazon purchases for 2020!
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses – A must have if you are in front of a computer or even on your phone a lot!
- Kid’s Echo Dot – We love our echo dot in the kitchen and had no idea they had this cute kid’s one! Definitely buying one for sis and Landon stat!
- Scalp Brush – Ummm, you already know I go many days without washing my hair but it sounds like I can go even longer with this scalp brush ya’ll love! It’s also supposed to help promote hair growth.
- Pet Grooming Glove– Also need this! Cali and Tex shed quite a bit and I am sure they would prefer this glove that just feels like we are petting them versus the shedding brush we currently use.
- Broom and Mop Rack – We actually have this exact one! I can’t take credit for the find though. Brandon purchased it to keep the mops and brooms organized and off of the floor. I’ll have to tell him you love it too!
- Acupuncture Mat– Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait just a minute! I am intrigued and am buying it lol. I’ll keep you posted on my thoughts!
- Charcoal Peel Off Mask – Probably the #1 beauty item recommended from you. I have never tried this brand so I’ll be adding to cart as well.
- Glycolic Face Wash – This face wash I can personally and highly recommend as well!
- Silicone Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat – I own this and it works just as good as the other name brand, more expensive cleaning mats!
- Kitchen IQ Knife Sharpener – OMG, I actually need one of these!
- Fabric Defuzzer – Can be used on clothes & couches!
- Satin Pillow Cases – There are so many options on Amazon but this set of 2 satin pillow cases have over 80K 5 star reviews. If you have been wanting to purchase the Silk pillow cases but haven’t yet because the price tag. These are worth a try.
- Foot File – Add to my list of the most random but amazing things I have ever purchased from Amazon. I originally bought it for Brandon but used it once and I was HOOKED!
- Portable Steamer – From your messages sounds like I need one of these in my life!
- Eufy Robo Vac– I feel like everyone needs a robovac! This specific one was the most recommended by ya’ll!
- Santal Oil– The luxurious scent that took Instagram by storm! 🙂 It is my fav oil to diffuse and I think I have repurchased already 4 times now.
- Electric Candle Lighter – So apparently this is a rechargeable lighter? The more I read the more I thought “this is genius!”.
- Makeup Eraser – Game changer! I have some from Ulta but a lot of you recommended this Amazon one! It makes removing makeup so much easier and less messy.
- Skin Oil– I can attest to this amazing product! I can’t believe how quickly it changed the appearance of my skin! Def grab a bottle if you have never tried it! Hundreds of ya’ll already have said you love it!
- Facial Steamer– Since so many people couldn’t get to a spa most of last year (or at all!) a lot of us purchased this! This is the exact one I have.
Thank you for helping me compile this list! So many things I don’t have yet but will be purchasing to try myself! Anything on the list you don’t own yet but want now? I’d love to hear!
Shop items mentioned in this post: