With all of this extra time at home, I am constantly looking for more ways to make our weekends extra special and not like “it’s just another day at home”. I partnered up with Bed Bath & Beyond to create a little summer vacation in our own backyard. Fancy lime water and all!
I was able order all of the things we needed to create our own summer vacation from Bed Bath & Beyond. I was so excited to find this lemon print inflatable pool for only $20! I had a feeling Landon would love it and from the pictures, I think it’s safe to say he does LOL!
7 Bed Bath & Beyond Items To Create A SUMMER VACATION In Your Own Backyard
- Lemon Print Inflatable Pool – Linking my exact one here but they also have other options here.
- Lemon Print Towels – So that mama can catch some rays and still match her kiddos LOL. Linking the lemon towels here.
- Toddler Umbrella Chairs – Perfect for the backyard and easy to fold up and take to a park or beach.
- Acrylic Cups – Colorful, great quality and acrylic which is perfect if you have toddlers running around insisting they want to fill up the cups themselves 😊
- White Serving Platters – We actually have quite a few serving platters from this collection. They come in a variety of sizes and are really affordable. The classic white serving trays are perfect for fancy dinner parties, kid birthday parties and a backyard splash party! We filled our trays with fruit to eat and slices of lime to infuse our waters with!
- Drink Dispenser – The glass lid makes it super easy to refill. I also love how this one has a metal stand. Looks really chic and only $19.99 before a coupon.
- Bar Cart – My exact bar cart is sold out online, but linking some other great options here!
We had such a fun time creating our little backyard summer vacation. It’s definitely something we will be recreating frequently this season! Also a plus that these items are easy to set up and take down!
How will you be creating a fun summer vacation at home?!
Shop items featured in this post:
Thank you Bed Bath & Beyond for partnering up with me on this post!