So many of our friends have been moving into new homes lately and celebrating times like this makes me so incredibly happy! I wanted to share some of the housewarming gift items I have recently purchased. Each of these housewarming gifts is under $50 which is even better!
Housewarming Gift Ideas Under $50
- Decorative Cutting Board – this is a great quality cutting board that I found on Amazon.
- Congrats Candles – These smell really good and are super cute too!
- Emergency Matches – and they are pink! These have a little strike patch on the side of the decorative bottle.
- Hand & Soap Dispensers – reusable bottles that are also decorative.
- Wine Bottle Labels– These wine bottle labels say things like “Happy New Home” and “House Wine”. So cute for the wine lover in your life!
- Fun Door Mat – There are so many fun, affordable options on Amazon but this one seem the most Texas appropriate. 🙂
- Pretty Vase– bonus points if you put fresh flowers in them too!
- Cleaning Supplies– after the shortage of cleaning supplies last year, I think anyone would appreciate extra cleaning supplies.
- Pretty Cooking Utensils – I bought this set in pink for a girlfriend and I also purchased the black set for another friend. Also, I feel like you can never have too many teaspoon or measuring cups.
- Utensil Holder – To hold those cute new utensils!
- Coasters – Love these mix marble and wood ones but there are a ton on Amazon to fit everyone’s decor.
- Funny Kitchen Towels– I just sent these to a girlfriend and I hope she loves them!
You can gift any of these individually or put some of them together in a gift basket! I hope this blog post gave you some ideas for your next gift basket!