10 Amazon Kitchen Items I Have Been Loving
- Cutting Board – This exact board can be purchased by itself or in a set of 3. I just got the solo large one. I have only used bamboo ones before this and I must admit, I am happy I made the switch! These are extremely durable, have a grip on both ends so no slipping around when cutting your food, are dishwasher safe, BPA free and won’t crack or splinter like bamboo ones might.
- Bread Box – A cute way to decorate your counter space while still serving a purpose! Will link some other cute options below too because Amazon had a ton!
- Clear Glass Coffee Mugs – Let’s be honest, as soon as I saw Kourtney K using clear mugs I had to have them LOL. Not sure how much she spent on hers but this set of 4 is under $25!
- Dry Food Containers– These airtight food containers come in a set of 4 and are perfect for storing so many different foods. They also come with blank labels and a chalk marker.
- Silicone Baking Mats– Less foil usage? Yes please! These silicone mats are the best replacement for foil when baking and super easy to clean up!
- Cookie Jars – 3 quart, airtight cookie jar. These jars really keep cookies fresh and are great for pantry organization.
- White Knives Set – I originally purchased my Cuisinart White Knife Set from a different retailer but now they are backordered for 4 weeks from that exact site but I saw that Amazon currently has this exact set available on Prime. This is a great knife set and also looks great sitting on the counter. Set Includes: 8″ Chef Knife, 8″ Slicing Knife, 7″ Santoku Knife, 5.5″ Utility Knife, 3.5″ Paring Knife, 2.75″ Bird’s Beak Paring Knife, 4.5″ Steak Knives (6), 8″ Sharpening Steel, All-Purpose Household Shears, Wooden Block.
- Tiered Spice Rack – We use one for our spices and the other for canned goods! I love that they have a grip so you don’t have to worry about your cans falling off easily when your toddler is rummaging through the pantry LOL
- Glass Meal Prep Containers with Lids – A set of 10 for under $30! They come in different colors but of course I had to get the pink! I love that they are oven safe so you can cook in them and then put the lid on them and throw them directly into the fridge if you have leftovers! They are also freezer safe so you can even meal prep and freeze your casseroles!
- Labels – You can also grab these in black lettering and different fonts. I’ll link other options below as well! There are also really cute labels that come with a chalk marker so you can write on them yourself! I don’t have the best handwriting so I like these labels the best 🙂
Linking the exact items I own below:
Linking some other similar Amazon items in case these colors are more your style! :