Happy International Love week! If you have been following along for some time now I like to follow the “traditional wedding gifts” list when buying Brandon anniversary gifts. We don’t really do big gifts for our anniversary because we like to take a trip together instead but if you know me, I LOVE buying gifts. This list allows me to get him something small but still be creative.
Year 6 is the year of iron 🙂 so today I am sharing some iron gift ideas.
- Iron Bookends – If your loved one is a book reader or book collector you can find so many bookends that are super unique and fit their personality! Etsy has so many options but if you know Brandon, you know he would die over these Liberty Bell ones.
- Iron Cuff Links – If your man wears button downs on a regular basis like Brandon, this is a great small gift idea!
- Weights – A gift you could use too 🙂
- Grilling Set – I love that you could personalize this gift. I would totally have gotten this for Brandon but I would have to teach him how to cook first lol
- Golf Clubs – If your man loves golf and you want to win a wife of the year award get him a new set of clubs!
- Iron Bottle Opener – These personalized ones are a really great gift. They also make a great groomsmen gift if you are planning a wedding!
- Cast Iron Skillet – Honestly, I’m gonna probably buy myself this as a 6 year wedding anniversary gift lol. You could also purchase this along with a cooking class for 2 gift certificate. That would be a fun date night!
2 thoughts on “6 Year Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas”
I love the ideas that you shared for us. Thank you for sharing the 6 year wedding anniversary gift ideas. Very informative and helpful.
Thank you! Glad you loved them!