Quality time with your girlfriends is good for the soul! You all know I love a good girl’s night to laugh my butt off, talk about mom life and if it’s a good night have a cocktail or two 🙂
Today I am listing 5 fun things you can do in Houston next week to celebrate this month of love with your best girlfriends!
5 Fun Things To Do In Houston With Your Girlfriend’s This Galentine’s Day
- The Dinner Detective Interactive Murder Mystery Show – America’s largest interactive comedy murder mystery dinner show is now playing in Houston, Texas! The show will be at the C. Baldwin Hotel. For $75 you will enjoy a 4 course meal and help solve a crime! 🙂 Grab your tickets here.
- Taco x Tequila Fest – Ummm, yes and yes! The Taco x Tequila Fest is being held on February 15th at Guadalupe Park. Purchase a ticket here to do a margarita tasting, vote on your favorite tacos and get your dance on!
- Carnivale Mystique Mardi Gras Gala – If you and your girl’s are looking for an excuse to get dressed up, this Black Tie Affair will have entertainers, a silent auction, a fabulous photo booth, high quality vendor shopping, a well-stocked cash bar and much more! You can buy single tickets of $75 or invite 9 of your friends to purchase an entire table of 10! Event is from 8pm-1am on February 15th.
- Wine & Chocolate Pairing – Buy The Glass Wine Bar is hosting a wine and chocolate tasting event from 3pm-10pm on 2/15. For only $25 you can enjoy a delicious tasting.
- Speed Dating – For all the single ladies of course! All of my besties in this post are taken (and me, duh!) but if you have a group of single friends, I think this would be so fun to do together! Grab a drink prior and then try out this speed dating thing! Held at the Hilton Houston in the med center from 7:30pm-9:30pm. Get more details here.
Whatever you and your girlfriends choose to do, I hope ya’ll have the best time! Friendly reminder to let your people know how much you love them! #YOLO