We all know this gal loves a good cocktail night with her best friends but sometimes it’s fun to change it up! I’m so happy our friend Alice got us together a few weeks ago for a 70’s themed skating rink party! We all had such a blast and it inspired to share some unique ideas for your next girls day or night out!
8 Unique Ideas For Your Next Girl’s Day or Night Out!
- Cooking Class – Such a fun way to get together and learn a new recipe too!
- Try A New Workout Class Together – Get your fitness on with your best friends.
- Go To A Skating Rink – honestly at this age, the skating rink is a bit of a workout too LOL but so much fun!
- Host An International Potluck – This is a fun idea not only for girl’s night but for a family get together! Have everyone bring a dish that represents their cultural background.
- Volunteer – There’s so many ways to volunteer in every city. What better way to spend a day with the people you love all while contributing to a great cause!
- Have a Craft Night – Get your gal pals together for a Pinterest inspired craft night!
- Go To A Comedy Club – Laughter is good for the soul! And girls night out is so needed by mama’s everywhere!
- Spa Day – Who doesn’t love a good spa day! Get your girl’s together for a makeup free spa day and lunch date!
Okay now I gotta go coordinate calendars with my girlfriend’s and see when we can make these happen LOL! What are some fun things you like to do with your besties?!
Photos by Banavenue Photography