I keep saying this but I cannot believe this year is flying by so fast! Tomorrow is officially the first day of summer so in honor of that I am sharing our summer 2018 bucket list.
I did a bucket list last year but this year is just so much more fun because we have a little one to enjoy all of it with!
- Go To The Zoo
- Staycation at A Hotel
- Visit A Splash Pad (or two!)
- Fly A Kite
- Enroll baby Weaver into a gym for littles. OMG, why do I think this is the cutest thing ever?! Because it is 🙂
- Take a family vacation with friends
- Draw Outside With Chalk (Brandon is going to flip lol) We may have to do this when he is out of town.
- Watch Fireworks
- Visit A New Park
- Watch A Baseball Game
- Get Snow Cones (and let him make a mess with it)
- Spend A Day At The Beach
- Visit A Waterpark
- Visit A Local Farmer’s Market
- Go To A Museum
I will be printing this out and putting it up at the house so we make sure we cross everything off the list in the upcoming months! Below I am sharing a printable version in case you want to print and stick on your fridge for some summer fun inspiration! Please let me know what is on your bucket list!