Happy New Year!! I can’t believe it’s 2018.
For the past week we have had my family in Texas with us and we even got to ring in the New Year together. Ringing in the New Year with people you love the most really sets the tone for the year ahead. 2017 was amazing but 2018 is going to be the best one yet! I can feel it!
Shop this look:
The Style Lynn Life has come a long way in the past 2 and a half years and I have you guys to thank…THANK YOU!
If you couldn’t tell, I love fashion 🙂 but I also really love to write. And the more I write for you guys and get feedback the more and more I want to share. I really take your messages and feedback seriously because I want to create content that you all want to read.
So based on your feedback plus all the things I am itching to share, below are 7 things I would like to share more of on The Style Lynn Life.
- More Fitness Posts – The past 3 months I have been so inconsistent with going to the gym and meal prep. We had a major life change which I wouldn’t change for the world but that has our gym schedules pretty much non existent. This quarter as we are adjusting to our new schedule, I will be sharing more fitness ideas, active wear outfits and even recipes with you.
- More beauty and skincare posts – I love trying new products and I have totally failed at sharing all of them with you last year. My goal is to publish at least 2 beauty/skincare posts a month.
- More about adoption– we have received an overwhelming amount of messages about our adoption. You guys have been so loving and amazing through this whole process but also so many of you have reached out to me inquiring about the details of the adoption process because you are thinking about doing it yourself. This fills my heart with so much joy. I am not the expert so I will be gathering all of your questions to get them answered. Also, I have heard from so many people that were actually adopted themselves since we made our announcement. I would like to share their stories with you. Also, for personal reasons I am curious as to what our baby Weaver may be thinking as he gets older.
- More Mommy Posts– Sometimes I am hesitant about posting anything about my learnings because I don’t want to come across like “oh she’s been a Mom for a whole 5 minutes and she’s writing Mommy posts?”. The truth is I am learning so much and I love sharing these things because every Mom is different. Also, I will be sharing more “mommy style” outfits as this has been one of the most requested things. I will also continue with the Mommy and Me outfits. It seems like a lot of you love seeing his outfits and well, I just wanna match him everyday 🙂
- More “How to Wear this Item Multiple Ways” – My “Work to Weekend” posts have been some of your favorites. I really like doing these because obviously we want to purchase items that we can wear multiple times in different ways. Because it takes some time to shoot multiple outfits for you guys I will be sharing more of this on IG stories. It will most likely be an item that I feature on the blog that day and later in evening (when baby Weaver goes to bed) I will do a little try on session showing you how to wear that item in different ways.
- More Giveaways– I truly love doing giveaways for you guys because I feel like I am giving something back to you all who have supported me so much. I know sometimes the bigger giveaways can be a little crazy because of the amount of bloggers you are required to follow to enter the giveaway. I participate in those because the prizes are so dang good and I am just not in a place where I can buy a Gucci bag by myself and gift it to a reader just yet 🙂 so I like doing these big giveaways with my blogger pals to give you guys a chance to win fabulous things. But the giveaways I am really talking about adding here are smaller ones where you won’t be required to follow anyone else and I will be gifting you products myself. From beauty products, jewelry and gift cards; I will be sharing all the details with my IG story family next week so be sure you are following along here.
- Blogging Tips– I get a lot of messages regarding the blog; how I started, how I work with brands, etc. I understand that a lot of my readers are non bloggers so I never really share tips like that here but I am starting to see a lot of these questions in my direct messages so I will definitely start answering some of those questions here!
As always, if you have any other requests, I LOVE to hear from you!