It’s officially the first day of Spring! Yay!!
Something about the warmer weather just makes me want to explore new things and be outside as much as I can!
Well, that’s until Texas gets unbearably humid! 🙂
So today I am sharing 10 things on my bucket list that I will, I repeat, WILL make a point to do this season!
- Visit Magnolia Market
- Take a trip to Dripping Springs. It’s so close, why haven’t I been to this beautiful place yet?!
- Make homemade Limoncello
- Visit a Texas winery
- Take a staycation (is that how you say that?!) Enjoy a staycation or take a staycation? Either way, you know what I mean.
- Try 5 new restaurants. Once I fall in love with a place I continue to go back. I know that isn’t totally a bad thing, but maybe putting this on my list will force me to try some new, yummy places. Houston is filled with them!
- Try 3 new coffee shops. I shared my favorite coffee shops in a post here but this goes back to number 6. There are so many great spots I have yet to try!
- Spend a day in Galveston. I know this one seems so easy but I haven’t done this in forever! My best friend Rach and I used to make it a point to make a day of sunbathing on the beach and I miss that!
- Visit the Nasa Space Center. Can you believe I’ve been here for over 8 years and haven’t made my way there yet?! Definitely on my list to do when my nephew is here with us over the summer!
- Partake in 2 new workout classes. You all know that I love my spin and most recently hot core but I have totally been wanting to go see my #bossbabe Jenny at DHF. Also, aerial yoga anyone?! I am taking volunteers to come with me to these classes!!
What is on your summer bucket list?! I wanna hear!
I’ll be sure to check back in each month and let you know where I am at!