This week is a very special week because 1) It’s a short work week and 2) The Mr. and I celebrate our 3 year anniversary!
If you read last years gift idea post here, you already know that I gave Brandon his gift a month early because I was just too excited to give it to him, haha! This year I (proudly!) held off until yesterday. Yes, it was still 3 days early, but hey that’s pretty darn good for myself!
I already revealed his gift on Snapchat last week, but I was able to take a better photo of it and I also wanted share some other great leather gift ideas with you!
- Travel Bag
- Leather Coasters (Brandon would especially appreciate these Texas ones!)
- Leather Planner Okay, how cute would it be to gift this to your significant other with date nights already jotted down?! SO cute right?! Too bad I just thought of it lol
- Personalized Leather Belts
- Passport Cover
- Personalized Watch Box (score extra points and buy him #9 and too) 🙂
- Laptop Bag
- Personalized Bota Wine Bag -this one isn’t for everyone, but I really love it because when we were in Barcelona, Spain during our honeymoon we drank wine out of a bag just like this when we were hiking LOL. I might use it more than Brandon these days, but it definitely brings back some great memories!
- Watches here and here
- Monogrammed Toiletry Bag
- Shoes because who doesn’t like shoes!
Okay so 2 of the gifts I gave to Brandon were leather. One, a pair of shoes and one an embossed toiletry bad I really wanted to share with you!
Before the trilogy of Brandon and Roselyn even began he had a family crest designed and made a wax seal out of it. After a year of marriage he finally shared it with me LOL.
Well, because I could not find the original artwork anywhere and I didn’t want to ask Brandon for it and give off any hints, one of the sweet (and extremely talented) graphic designers at work recreated the seal for me electronically. I have so much appreciation for him because it took me about 2 days to even figure out what the wording was on the wax. All I had to do was figure out the words and he did the rest LOL. Once I received the file I was able to get it embossed on a new toiletry bag. We travel often and his toiletry bag was like 100 years old.
OMG it turned out so good!
I am obsessed with it and he really loves it too! Mission accomplished.
I hope you guys enjoyed my gift ideas and as always I would love to hear some of yours!
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!