Happy Monday guys!
Though eating beignets in New Orleans may sound like a lot more fun than being in the office today I am super excited it is a short work week and we will be flying home to California to celebrate my Dad’s 70th birthday!
Whether you are looking for the perfect top for work or for travel, Lily James Collection has got you covered!
Last Wednesday I flew out to New Orleans for work and though the days were jammed packed I was fortunate enough to attended some great meetings with my management team and let’s not forget the delicious meals!
While traveling for work, it’s very important to stay comfy while still being stylish so be sure and carry a tote like the one above to hold your back up shoes and make up in case you have to reapply during your long days!
Eateries You Must Try:
- Antoine’s -when you go be sure to order the Baked Alaska and Café Brulot Diabolique after dinner! You may have seen this on my snapchat but I need you to experience it for yourself! It’s amazing and reason enough to go back to New Orleans 🙂
- Café Du Monde
Where To Shop & Things To Do As A Tourist:
- Shop Canal Street for all of your favorites such as Anthropologie, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, etc.
- Shop Royal Steet if you are an antique and art lover
- Visit Jackson Square for street vendors galore! Maybe even take a horse carriage ride, grab your lunch to go and sit outside to people watch!
- Go to Pat O Brien’s, order a hurricane and start your walk on Bourbon street. So I actually convinced Brandon to do this. For those of you who know him, he’s not a big drinker, but I am so glad we got to experience it. We actually did it pretty early in the day because we wanted to catch an early dinner (we’re like 80 year olds LOL), but the people walking the streets were still as entertaining as ever!
- Visit the Garden District
- I also got the opportunity to take an amazing tour with the Make It Right team. This is definitely a must do guys! Have you heard of this before? I was so moved, it will definitely be a separate blog post.
Have you all been to New Orleans lately? What are your favorite things to do?! Mine was definitely enjoying all of the yummy restaurants!
Thank you so much for reading today! Enjoy your Monday!! 🙂
**Sponsored Post: This post is partially sponsored by The Lily James Collection. As always, thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.