It’s that time of year to restock your beauty and skincare favorites! As always, we absolutely do not need anything just because its on sale but if you have to restock on any of your makeup or skincare items, this would be a good time to do so! Today I am sharing products I own and love as well as items that are currently in my cart! I won’t be able to shop the sale until Tuesday so I am anxiously waiting so that I can hit checkout and try some new goodies! 🙂
Here’s the scoop: depending on which tier you are in, you can get up to 20% off your entire order using code SPRINGSAVE. Below are the dates to know!
April 17-21, 2020
Sephora Rouge members get to shop at 20% off
April 21-29, 2020
VIB members will receive access to shop at 15% off
April 23-27, 2020
Beauty Insider Members will be able to shop at 10% off
10 Sephora Beauty Products That I Own and Love!
- It Cosmetics CC Cream w/ SPF – Been using this for I don’t even know how long anymore, haha! It’s a full coverage CC cream with SPF. There is also a matte one if you are more on the oily side and a illumination one. I use the OG one in shade medium tan.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer – Another product I have been using for a while now! Such great coverage. I really love the Tarte Shape Tape too but sometimes I feel like it looks cakey because my skin can be more on the dry side sometimes. If your skin is more on the normal to dry side, I would recommend trying this.
- Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Finish Setting Powder – I wear shade 2 medium. Gives you such a light but flawless finish and since you only need a tiny bit each use, the product lasts a long time!
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk and Liner Set – This mini set is $25 before discount so such a great price. Been grabbing this duo for my everyday lip color.
- Huda Beauty Highlighter Palette – I have the Gold Sand palette and love it! I use it for blush, highlighter and sometimes even as eyeshadow!
- Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette – I use this almost everyday, I have the Topaz palette.
- Huda Beauty Demi Matte Cream Lipstick – I love this formula because it’s between a lipstick and a gloss. Really great pigmentation and not sticky. Also if you usually don’t like matte lip products because they dry your lips out, this one does not do that! I’m a big fan! My top 3 favorite shades are Day Slayer, SheEo and Lady Boss. How fun are the names too right?! 🙂
- Benefit Gimme Brow – A must have brow product in my book! And it’s so easy to swipe on. I wear shade 4.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray – A weightless setting spray that will keep your makeup all day! Linking the mini one here too.
- Hourglass Veil Primer – This mineral primer minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores. It also helps cover up any redness you may have.
You all know that I absolutely love trying new skincare products. Even though Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop for beauty a lot of my day to say skincare items are not sold here. For example Skinceuticals, Tula and all of my random Amazon skincare finds lol. However, I am linking some of my favorite skincare items from Sephora below,
Sephora Skincare Products I Own and Love
- Clinique Fresh Pressed Vitamin C – This 7 day vitamin c packet is amazing! You will instantly see and feel the difference in your skin. You can purchase the pure vitamin c powder packets and serum separately but if you haven’t tried the product before I would recommend trying the 7 day duo system first!
- Murad Daily Vitamin C Moisturizer – Another favorite vitamin c product of mine! Have been using it off and on for about 2 years now after being introduced to it during a facial. This ultra hydrating moisturizer is packed with ectoin and phospholipids to help improve skin clarity and firmness. Plus it has SPF 30 which is always a plus!
- Summer Friday Jet Lag Mask – I talked about my love for this product in this blog post.I like to sleep in this mask and wake up with the most hydrated, dewy looking skin.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – I wear this moisturizing lip mask each night. I apply it as part of my skincare routine. Enriched with vitamin C and antioxidants, this mask helps hydrate my lips.
- Dr. Brandt Oxygen Facial – Another skincare product I talked about here before. Such an amazing mask and worth every penny.
- Dr. Brandt Do Not Age Neck Cream – I wish I would have started using neck cream earlier but I fought the fact that I needed a separate moisturizer for my neck The truth is you should be using a separate moisturizer for your neck.. I do almost all of the same skincare steps to my neck as I do for my face but I end the routine with this neck cream. Because the skin on your neck is even thinner than the skin on your face, it is hyper sensitive to sun damage, wrinkles, etc. If we are neglecting the area then it will seem to age a lot faster. Reversing the damage is a lot harder than preventing it so if you aren’t using a neck cream yet, I would recommend this one.
Also don”t want to forget to mention that if you had the T3 items on your wish list, you can take advantage of the sale for those heating tools too! If you are not a Rouge member and are waiting to shop the sale at 15% and 10% off, you can also grab the T3 hot tools for 20% off at the T3 website. The entire site is 20% off until April 26th!
Items Currently In My Cart
Okay not onto the items that I currently have in my cart! I am restocking on some of my favorites above but I also will be trying out some new makeup products!
- Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter – The amazing reviews sound like this could be a great no makeup, makeup day product! I’ll report back!
- Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick – I love my It Cosmetics CC Cream but also love trying out new products. I’m not a huge foundation person and that’s why I really like the full coverage CC cream but I’ve heard this foundation stick has great coverage and is lightweight. I’ll let ya’ll know how I like this product.
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner – Looking for a good gel liner since I got to dress up my lashless eyes these days lol. Reviews on this product are good so we will see how it goes!
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer – I’ve heard great things about this concealer. I love the Tarte Shape Tape but sometimes it feels like it dries out my skin so I’m going to try this product out. They have a mini size so I’m gonna try that out first.
Can’t wait to try all of these new goodies and can’t wait to see what ya’ll get! I’m also sharing a few screenshots on Instagram stories today on the items that you all highly recommend so swing by there when you have a chance!
Shop items mentioned in this post: