Hi babes! Coming at you today with a mini styling sesh 🙂 This popular Free People tunic continues to make its way back every year and I totally get why. It’s such great quality and makes for a great closet staple piece. Today I am styling the tunic sweater 6 different ways to get you more bang for your buck!
1. Free People Tunic Sweater Styled As A Dress
I am 5’3″ and wearing the small here. If you are taller than 5’4″ you may want to size up to wear as a dress. I am linking the Burberry scarf below as well as a good dupe!
2. Free People Tunic Sweater Styled With Moto Jacket
This makes for a super chic date night look!
3. Free People Tunic Sweater Styled With Mom Jeans + Mules
4. Free People Tunic Sweater Styled With Spanx Leggings + Combat Boots
5. Free People Tunic Sweater Styled With Tennis Shoes + Denim Jacket
6. Free People Tunic Sweater Styled With Distressed Denim + Heels
$148 is a little more than I would typically spend on a tunic sweater but like I said this Free People style makes for a closet staple and you can get so much wear out of it so I think it’s totally worth it! Drop a comment below and tell me which is your favorite outfit!