Did you September is Walmart’s baby month? It’s 30 days where Walmart offers savings on hundreds of items online at Walmart.com. Shop Best of Baby Month here.
Since The Weaver family has been traveling quite a bit recently I wanted to take this opportunity to share 5 Walmart items that we love traveling with because they just make the traveling life so much easier!
- Traveling Changing Station – Who knows where you have to change your cutie? Whether it’s a public restroom, backseat of a rental car or the airplane restroom, have no fear for all the germs because this traveling changing mat will put your mama mind at ease!
- Diaper Sacks– Speaking of airplane bathrooms, don’t be that person that changes their baby’s number 2 diaper and just throws it in the trash for everyone to suffer, lol. These bags are so nice to throw in your purse or diaper bag. Everyone will thank you.
- Frida Baby Skin Soother – I used to pack our baby wash cloths and then discovered this! OMG, not only does Landon love it but you don’t have to dirty the hotel wash cloths or pack any! It dries super fast and you can even say goodbye to your wash cloth laundry at home too!
- Umbrella Stroller – This under $25 stroller was a life saver on our cruise! We have another stroller but it’s a little bulky and heavier so bringing this super lightweight stroller that is easy to stow away is so nice!
- Sound Machine – This one is nice because it’s super small and easy to pack! There are several different sounds but the white noise is Landon’s favorite because it sounds like the desk fan we use at home , lol!
If you had to pick your top 2 baby must haves when traveling, what would they be?! Drop them in the comments below!
Thank you Walmart for sponsoring this post! As always, thoughts are my own.
Shop this post: