So….if you are wanting to buy me something, I need 3, 7, 8, and 9. 🙂
Omg, how cute is all of this jewelry?! I totally need all of it! The problem with sharing these gift guides is if I don’t already have it, I now want it!
- Headphones– the ultimate must have on a plane
- Passport Holder (here and here)- cute ones at that!
- Luggage Tags (here and here)– because Brandon needs all of our suitcases to match and I need to somehow differentiate mine!
- Luggage Scale– AKA lifesaver/”how much do I need to stuff in my carry on?”
- Kai Travel Soaps and Lotions– because hotel soaps are just not going to cut it
- Alex & Ani Compass Bracelet– I purchased one on an anniversary trip and love it!
- World Map Earrings– Babe, under $10. Hook a girl up!
- World Map Watch– checking the time and getting all the travel feels
- Wanderlust Cuff– DYING over how cute it is!!
- A Mint Macaroon Wall Décor– I also have this cute mug. The traveler in your life will love it!
- Luckies of London Scratch off Map & Journal– I’ve talked about these items before here. The hubby loves his maps. I also talked about one here that is a favorite of ours. We have it hanging in our stairway landing. Seriously Brandon had the push pins inserted from our last Europe adventure before I even unpacked! So it’s safe to say he loves it!