Okay, I am so in love with this bell sleeve top. I mean any bell sleeve top these days really but because it’s corduroy it is just so much more fun!
I wore this top for the first time 2 weeks ago and got so many compliments on it and when I came home from work I was in the middle of telling my husband a story and he stops me and asks “did you wear that to work?” I was like “yea, why?” And as he raises his eyebrows he says “I wouldn’t talk to someone at the office if they wore that” OMG, you guys! I can’t make this stuff up! I also didn’t know I was living with the fashion police!! Haha! Oh well, that didn’t stop me from wearing it again yesterday! 🙂
If you love it, wear it guys! 🙂
Top | Pants | Heels | Earrings (this color is not available online yet but linking the white ones here) | Handbag (Louise & Eleanor gives back a % of every purchase to selected women’s nonprofit organizations)
After online shopping the other day and realizing almost everything in my cart was either bell sleeved or high waisted I started to reminisce about all the super cute photos I’ve seen my parents rocking both of these trends! I really wish they would have kept these pieces for me! So let’s talk about 5 of my favorite trends that someone (AHEM! Mom and Dad) should have boxed up for their future daughter!
- Flare Denim– The high waist flare denim is so flattering on everyone! I feel like it instantly makes you look taller! No lie my Dad rocked these better than anyone I’ve ever seen! Linking similar ones here and here.
- Bell Sleeves– You already know my love for them and because you need all of them too. I am linking 4 under $25 here, here, here and here.
- Paisley Prints– Don’t hate the paisley folks! When it’s done right, it’s a show stopper! Linking paisley perfect items here and here.
- Long Vests– Mom, you had to know that your daughter would want all of your stylish vests. 🙂
- Velvet– The velvet numbers my Mom had were absolute beauties! Luxury at its best! Linking super affordable chic styles here and here. Do you ever look through your parents’ photos and say “I wish you would have kept that!”?
Stay tuned on The Style Lynn Life facebook page this week! I’ll have to share a fun throwback Thursday photo!
**Sponsored Post: Thank you Zaful for sponsoring this post. As always, thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
7 thoughts on “Zaful + 5 Trends You Wish Your Parents Would Have Boxed Up For You”
haha I love bell sleeves! great look 🙂
He’s so silly!! I love them too!!
That piece is really unique. You rocked it with those nude heels and bag!! Love the bag!!
Such a pretty top with the flared sleeves! Great to discover your blog through the linkup! I host one on Wed as well, hopefully you can stop by!
~ xo Sheree
Posh Classy Mom
Thanks Sheree!! I’ll definitely check it out!!
love it! i don’t own anything with bell sleeves, but have been seeing looks of it around so much! need to get my hands on it!
check out my blog for more fashion and beauty related posts 🙂
You totally need to get some girl! xo!