Happy Monday you amazing human beings!
Approximately 12 weeks ago I launched my blog. In this short 12 weeks I have met so many amazing people in the blogging community! The support and collaboration that I see everyday is extremely inspiring. I am so happy to be a part of this network and I am so grateful for all of my new followers! Today marks my 3 month anniversary from launching my blog AND it’s officially my BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!! Since I have gained some new followers I thought it would be fun to tell you all some things about me!
- My birthday is on Halloween.
- Until I was about 6 years old I thought everyone dressed up and brought candy to school because it was my birthday 🙂
- My name is really spelled with two N’s, Roselynn (hence style_lynn), but I started writing my name with one N when I was little and my parents allowed me to continue spelling it this way. They knew I was born a free spirit. LOL. I still write and sign my name with one N.
- I am 100% Filipina.
- I was born in Guam.
- I have always been a follower of Christ, but my faith has grown extremely stronger in the past 12 months.
- I have 2 older brothers who I love so much and am very close to.
- I have 7 handsome nephews and 3 beautiful nieces. My brothers (and sister in laws) stay busy. LOL
- I truly admire and look up to my Mom and Dad. I inspire to be more like them each day. More loving, more kind, more hardworking, more faithful, more passionate and more selfless.
- I eat 8-10 times a day. My husband especially likes it when I ask him to get me food at 10pm.
- I feel extremely rested and refreshed after a solid 4 hours night sleep.
- I have a deep love for my best friends that I just consider them family.
- I love meeting new people.
- I have an addiction to salty foods like chips and certain candy, but I don’t put salt on anything when I cook. Weird. I know.
- My husband and I have been married for a year and eight months.
- My one main fear is being electrocuted. I even think twice about changing a light bulb.
- The first time I changed a light bulb was about a year ago when my husband MADE me to help me get over my fear. At that moment I wasn’t sure if he really loved me.
- I own an online accessories boutique.
- I really, super love rap music.
- I grew up in California and all of my family is still there
- I have two dogs, Tex and Cali. Get it? 🙂
- I have a habit of saying “OMG” at the beginning of most of my sentences.
- My favorite cocktail is an extra dirty martini.
- I just asked my husband to give me a fun fact to share with my blog readers and he answered “never take her cheese” LOL! Long story short I was really hangry one day and I had put together cheese and crackers as a snack and he ate one before I did! Moral of the story is don’t touch a hangry woman’s food.
- I am in love with anything fitness related and willing to try anything new. Although, my favorite thing is definitely weight training. This is probably a good thing since I really like to eat.
- I work as a Buyer in Supply Chain.
- I can honestly say that I truly love my boss (crazy right?!).
- Thunderstorms really scare me. Like the first time I lived through a Texas one I was like “WTF is happening right now?”
- I’m a list maker.
- I love to cook, but have to follow a recipe exact step by step. I am not a natural at all.
- My favorite color is blush pink. Can “prints” be counted as a color? If so, that’s my second favorite.
- I chose to share 32 facts because in exactly 5 days I will be…you guessed it! 32!! 🙂
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit more! Thank you for stopping by! Sending you so much love today and always!