Hi beauties! Today’s post is for all of my mamas and mamas-to-be out there! With my Mom’s birthday yesterday and the fact that I got to take a trip with some of my favorite mamas this past weekend, it inspired me to share Mom Blogs that I love to read and I think you will love reading too!
5 Mom Blogs That I Love
- Scary Mommy – This parenting site is a self-described “vibrant community of millions of parents, brought together by a common theme: Parenting doesn’t have to be perfect.” Expect to find some comedic gems on their site! Although they share a lot of things that will brighten up your day and make you laugh, they also share a lot of great topics like body image, single parenting, special needs and so much more! The confessionals page which you can find here might be one of my most favorite things things life.
- Style The Girl – If you all have been following along for some time now you already know that Margret is one of my dearest friends in real life. So even though she might not technically categorize her as a “mom blog” she is a Mom who blogs and has helped me from day one in my journey to becoming a mama! She is one of the most kind humans I have ever met, she has the cutest style which of course translates to mommy and me outfits. She is always out and about doing things around the city with her daughter Sofia and you’ll love her family travels. They travel as a family often which I love so much. One of my most favorite travel posts from her is “Things To Do In Seville Spain with A Toddler” which you can find here. It makes me want to book a European family trip STAT!
- Mommy Poppins – Okay, total honesty here. If you are not one that reads blogs often, you may go to the Mommy Poppins blog and feel very overwhelmed BUT I promise you it is a site full of fun activities and knowledge from so many different mama’s! So many times I have googled things to do when we traveled in different cities and this site popped up. Mommy Poppins has different contributors who are mom’s in different regions so they round up fun things to do in so many different cities. I just typed in “Texas” and more than 6 pages popped up! Check them out here.
- Lipstick Heels + A Baby – Jess is HILARIOUS! I started following her when she just had her oldest son and now 3 babes later she’s still fabulous! I met her at New York Fashion Week last year and she’s as sweet and pretty in real life. I remember her sharing this meme once that read “I’m just trying to find my soulmate who will pre-game before our kid’s football game with me”. Haha! I was like, “that is my kind of girl!” She shares a lot of really great fashion and beauty too but what I love most about her is that she shares things that make mom life a little easier like food services, haha! Being the perfect Mom doesn’t mean having to have the perfect home cooked meal every single night, you just gotta make sure your family is fed! I first heard of Nuture Life through her when I was meal prepping baby Weaver’s meals one night at midnight and I was like genius! Also, when anyone gets on Instagram Stories all put together with 3 kids like Jess, I will follow all of their tips LOL
- Dawn P Darnell – You probably already know Dawn is another dear friend of mine! She is also a #boymom and I feel like we were sisters in another life. I love how candid she is and her laugh is contagious! She shares a lot of boy mom fashion which of course you’ll love if you have a son. In real life she has been such a sweetheart and blessing through our whole adoption process. She has great Mom fashion but isn’t afraid of being sexy either. She was extremely open about her recent breast augmentation which I think is so bold of her! You can read all about that here. Dawn shares everything from fashion, blog tips and fitness. She is currently training for a marathon!
My favorite thing about all of these moms are that they are all so different. Raising their kids in different ways and are all killing it at that #momlife. They are running businesses and while sometimes the instagram feed will show a perfect life, they share so much behind the scenes on their IG stories that remind you that they have have hard days too and are open to share tips on how they survive those days.
I really think you’ll love these bloggers. I’d also love to hear some of your favorite Mom Blogs that I may not have listed! Drop them in the comments below so I can check them out!