“Success is never getting to the bottom of your to do list”
We are almost through the 2nd week of the year guys! Can you believe it?!
Everyone that knows me, knows that I love distressed denim! My hubby not so much, LOL. I love that you can just throw on a pair of heels with this otherwise grunge look and take it to “street-chic” instantly! I am also loving the floral Adidas logo so I linked up a few styles below!
Okay, so now that you have ordered your street-chic look let’s talk about this new to do list! Can you believe we almost through the 2nd week of the year?!
For the past 5 or so years I have not went into the new year with any resolutions rather a personal list of “things I want to accomplish/do this year”. I am a lover of to do list so I like to think of this as a more fun to do list for the year.
Just a few things on my to do list:
- Go somewhere I have never been (on my list every year). This holds me accountable for some adventure during our very busy lives
- Master bathroom total makeover. Stay tuned for pics! But don’t hold your breath though because I’m not sure this is going to happen first quarter LOL
- Total closet reorganizing. Both of my closets! I am wide open for suggestions. I keep “dream pinning”on pinterest and this year I am going to make magic happen.
- Take my parents and Brandon’s parents somewhere they’ve never been before. Even though this means cutting back on my monthly clothing budget (insert ugly cry here!) it is a risk I am willing to take!
- Make sure I take advantage of every opportunity to show the special people in my life exactly how special they are to me. I have always been a “YES!” person. Many of us are…but saying yes to everyone leaves you less time for the ones who matter most. The ones who have always been there for you. Let’s face it we all have people in our lives that are takers never givers. Pick your squad carefully.
Do you guys make a list every year? I would love to hear what you have!
Thanks for reading today my loves! Get your Friday on!